Now you can load balance with amazing Zong online recharge offer. You need to use your credit or debit card for making online payment. With this method you balance will be sent to your Zong number and you can use it for making calls, SMS or activation of Zong internet packages.
This facility is available for all old and new Zong SIM users using prepaid or postpaid connection. With this Zong recharge offer you can also pay your postpaid bills as well as recharge your account, sitting anywhere in Pakistan.
Also Read – How to Get Zong Advance Balance
How to Use Zong Online Recharge Offer
You need to visit Zong online shop in order to load balance into your SIM. One more thing is, recharge Zong online free and you don’t have to pay anything for it. Below are the steps that you need to follow to for loading online balance using debit/credit card:
- Open the link – https://o2oonlinerecharge.zong.com.pk/O2O
- Now select your connection type from the options – Prepaid or Postpaid.
- Fill the online form with the required information. As shown in the screenshot given below:
- Click on the “recharge” button given at the end of the form.
- On next screen you will be asked to enter you debit card or credit card information.
- After entering the information click on Submit button.
You will receive the balance instantly into your Zong SIM. There is some good things related to recharging online below we are going to share it.
Benefits of Recharging Zong Online
You can also enjoy some benefits when you recharge you Zong account online, these are:
- On recharge of Rs. 500 into your Zong SIM using online service, you will get free 500 on-net minutes, 250 SMS and 150MB of internet.
- And if you do Zong online recharge of Rs. 1000, you will be awarded with free unlimited Zong-to-Zong calls, 500 SMS and 100 MB of internet data.
You need to recharge your account with the mentioned amounts in one go, only then you will get these awards. And for unlimited calls, fair usage policy apply. In case Zong online recharge not working or any issues, contact Zong helpline 310.