People often face issue of Zong internet settings due to which they are unable to use internet on their Android phones and iPhones. There are various ways by which you can configure internet of Zong, it can be manual or automatic via SMS configuration.
Mostly Android phone users don’t face any problem when it comes to 3G/4G Zong internet settings because network does it automatically. If due to any reason you are unable to use 3G or 4G LTE internet then you have to check your phone Zong net settings.
Zong Internet Settings 4G/3G LTE for Android Phones
These are the latest Zong internet setting pin code. Below you will find 3G and 4G LTE settings of Zong internet for Samsung, LG, Qmobile phones and iPhone as well.
Manual Configuration of Zong 4G LTE / 3G Internet Settings
Follow the step by step guide given below for proper Zong 4G settings on your phone:
- Open Setting from your homescreen
- Now move to Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Tap the ‘Add’ button at the top right corner.
- Now enter the following settings:
Name: Zong Internet 4G
APN Type: default
Authentication Type: None
Username / Login Name: (leave it black)
Password: (leave it black)
- Keep all the other fields blank and click save settings.
If you face any problem in the steps shared above, you can ask about your Zong internet setting problem using comment box at the end.
Zong Internet Settings 3G / 4G LTE Auto SMS Configuration
In this method you will get the latest Zong 4G internet setting by SMS. Follow the step by step guide given below for proper Zong 3G settings on your phone:
- Open the Messages and select create new message.
- Type ALL in the sms and send it to 2161.
- You will receive SMS settings of Zong internet on your phone.
- Save them on your device and enter pin code 1234 if prompted.
In this method you just have to send an SMS and you will get Zong internet setting code on your device. These 4G device settings can be applied to any Android smartphone for using internet.
If the above 2 shared methods don’t work on your mobile, then simply call Zong helpline 310 for support and detailed information on Zong internet configuration.